Parts & Accessories
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. Good news! Your search for the perfect foul weather shoe cover is over! Introducing the Garneau Thermal H2O Shoe Covers (some minor "assembly" required). This seam-sealed, 3mm super stretch neoprene, fleece-lined shoe cover is 100% wind and waterproof, and will keep your toes warm in the nastiest of weather! Its outsole is made out of rubber for additional traction, and can be cut to fit whatever type of cleat you have using the integrated cutting guide. We round it out with a seam-sealed zipper that tucks into a zipper garage and hits of reflectivity that offer additional visibility in low light conditions. Technical Details - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Opening: Sean-sealed zipper for all weather conditions - Shoe Cover Fabric: super stretch neoprene laminated with fleece
Wind-blocking protection and insulation fit over any cleat. Features: - Fits all cleat sizes - Wind-blocking construction - Reflective accents for visibility
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: - ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection - Simple pull-on design - Reflective elements for low–light visibility - Recommended for road shoes with external cleats - Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
Our best-selling shoe cover, this piece slips easily over road shoes to add warmth and wind protection for cool weather riding. Our AmFIB toe cover is the perfect answer to cool weather. Its softshell fabric offers terrific protection from wind and rain and is as easy to pull on as a sock. We have increased the stretch to accommodate wider shoes and sizes on the bubble. The opening is sized for any three-bolt cleat. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Simple pull-on design. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road shoes with external cleats.
Moisture management is one of the most important elements of winter cycling and can make or break a ride. On long rides in extreme conditions, having a spare pair of 45NRTH's Wølfgar boot liners means you can ride confidently knowing that you have a dry, fresh pair when you need it. Constructed with a wool/polyester blend for durability, Wølfgar's liner boot wicks moisture away from your skin while still maintaining its insulation value to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Hook-and-loop on the heel secures the liner inside the shell boot. For use with 45NRTH Wølfgar boots only (sold separately)
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. The Thermal Pro is Louis Garneau's warmest shoe cover that provides 360 degrees of customizable protection from the worst winter can bring. A seam-sealed 2 mm neoprene outer with a fleece-lined inner provides unparalleled warmth, a customizable under sole prevents anything from seeping up into your foot, and easy wide openings with waterproof zipper and covered zipper garage keep the fouls of winter weather at bay. - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Side opening: Seam-sealed Hook and loop fastener with safety puller for easy slip on/off - Shoe Cover Visibility Features: HiViz 360 - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
- More performance - More comfort - Also suitable for walking Misalignment of the feet can significantly limit the enjoyment of cycling. With the IP Touring Solestar, Ergon offers all touring riders a significant gain in comfort, especially when covering longer distances. The patented stabilization delta keeps the foot in an ergonomic position, prevents discomfort and optimally transfers leg power to the pedal. Efficiency is maximized with a grippy surface made of nylon fabric. Finely ground walnut shells in the 3D foam padding aid in a keeping the feet cool. The insole shell, made of fiberglass composite, enhances pedaling efficiency. The IP Touring Solestar was developed with the internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- Windproof and water-repellent ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric for maximum protection and breathability - Zipper closure for easy on and off - Anti-abrasion sole cover - 3D ergonomic fit - 3M Scotchlite reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Fits all SIDIs with ratchet buckles. Retro fitting on older SIDIs also requires replacing the Caliper Strap.
SRS Replacement Soles For Dragon 2 & 3 from Sidi.
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening. Features a reflective strip on cuff for additional visibility.
The REFLECT360 overshoes offers exceptional waterproofing and all over reflectivity for commuters and night riders. Utilizing our REFLECT360 technology, the material reflects vehicle headlights so they light up to be bright white to help your position on the road be more easily identifiable. They have a waterproof lock-zipper, reinforced toe and heel, calf hook and loop adjustment and an open sole for your cleats. All in all, everything you'd want in a top quality waterproof shoe cover. - 100% REFLECT360 reflective material - Protective mesh covering the reflective paneling - Designed to be worn only with cycling shoes that have cleats - Waterproof and windproof PU coated fleece - Offset waterproof lock-zipper, calf hook & loop adjustor and open sole - Reinforced toe and heel - Designed to be worn with cycling shoes - not trainers or other shoes
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Warm neoprene bootie that protects your feet in very cold and wet conditions. All seams are covered with waterproof tape on the inside for optimal weather protection. The bootie also features Velcro adjuster at top, reinforcements at bottom and water-repellent zipper.
- More performance - Less discomfort - Better power transmission Full speed ahead – optimize your performance to the pedals! The IP Pro Solestar ergonomically stabilizes your foot on road and mountain bikes, supports efficient and comfortable movement, maximizes leg power and reduces discomfort. The IP Pro Solestar was developed with internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes - 2 pieces - 93mm
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
MTB 4 Hole Cleat Receptacle Plate from Sidi.
Page 1 of 2 Next page